Whitby Tournament 2024
Whitby Ringette Tournament January 5 -7, 2024
Registration Opens September 1
- Please register your team through this link: Whitby Ringette RAMP
- Log in to your Ramp Registrations account
- Select the "Tournament Registration" button
- Select the Home club, Division, and Team contact that pertains to you. --> Select package
- Click "Continue"
- Make sure your roster looks correct, it should refresh nightly as players are added to the team
- Click "Continue"
- Select your payment type as E-transfer and click "Submit Registration".
- If you have any questions about registration, please contact email@example.com
3 Game Guarantee (Regional, including U12): $775
4 Game Guarantee (A and U14AA): $975
4 Game Guarantee (AA): $1200
A and AA Teams Assigned: Please send e-transfer payment to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Cheques can be mailed to: Whitby Ringette 500 Victoria Street West, Whitby ON, L1N 9G4
All other teams: Please wait for confirmation of registration before sending payment. Confirmations will start once divisions are at four team minimums.
November 24: Registration and Payment Deadline
Thank you for using our partner HTG for your acommodations. HTG Booking Link
Iroquois Park Sports Centre: A 6 pad site on Victoria street, just off Highway 401.
McKinney Centre: A 2 pad site on McKinney Drive, about 15 minutes north of Highway 401.
- All U19 and younger teams should be prepared to play as early as 8am Friday morning. Where possible, scheduling consideration will be given to out of town teams.
- All U16, U19 and 18+ age groups must also be prepared to play late-evening games.
- All 18+ B and BB teams should be prepared to play as early as 7pm on Friday.
- 18+A division with 6 or more teams registered (i.e. Semi Final(s) scheduled on Sunday) should be prepared to play as early as 4pm on Friday. Based on Ringette Ontario tournament assignments for 2023-24, this currently applies to the 18+A and 18+ University divisions. NOTE: As per Ringette Ontario policy, teams are not permitted to play more than 2 games per day. If Semi-Finals are scheduled on Sunday, tournaments are required to schedule 2 games Friday (RR), 2 games Saturday (RR), and for qualifying teams, up to 2 games Sunday (Semi-Final and Final).
- All teams should also be prepared to play up to 15 minutes prior to scheduled start times.
Vendors and Sponsors
Interested in being a gold medal game or tournament sponsor? Email email@example.com for details.
Thanks to our sponsors!